Community post

Journal

January 13th,2015

Had another ultrasound today, baby is measuring 1 day small but doctor says that's not a big deal (but of course it's a big deal to me) but thing big thing is that we saw and heard the heart beat, it's 117 bpm, do that definitely made me feel better! Next appt in a week, at 8 weeks as long as everything goes well I graduate to a regular doctor, fingers crossed. My sister in law is getting married in August and is pressuring me to get measured for my bridesmaid dress but I will (God willing) be 9 months pregnant so there is no way I will fit in a normal dress, but we also aren't ready to tell anyone yet, I'm trying to put it off one more week at least....

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

1 day isn't a big deal, try not to worry. My daughter was 4 days behind at my dating scan and almost a week ahead for every scan after. They're so tiny at that stage, even having the cursor off by a mm can be the diff of a day. Don't let it worry u!
H&H9!

8 years ago

Ethan's you, I have another ultrasound scheduled in 2 days and am starting to get nervous again, just hoping everything is going well with the little one

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo