Community post

Journal

January 6th,2016

Went in today for blood work and ultrasound at 5 weeks 3 days and so far everything is measuring perfectly on point. We saw the gestational sac and yolk sac, she was convinced there would be two because implanted two eggs but looks like only one little bean made it, but as long as it's healthy that is all that matters to me. My beta was 7742 so that increased perfectly as well. I go in again next Wednesday to hopefully see fetal pole and heart beat. For now I will be in a state of bliss but by Sunday I will be a nervous wreck again for Wednesday's appt,still fingers crossed everyone!!! Side not my mom is going through a series of multiple surgeries to correct an esophageal blockage that was formed by a cancerous tumor 3 years ago and that returned last year, also there is damage from her chemo pill getting lodged in her throat which has now caused scar tissue, so our family really needs a lot of luck

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Fantastic news! xxx

User image

8 years ago

Thank you

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo