Posts by Cml122180

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

6 weeks 3 days no heart beat seen

Went for my 6 week 3 day ultrasound today, the gestational sac had grown there was a yolk sac and fetal pole b ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

6 weeks 3 days no heart beat seen

Went for my 6 week 3 day ultrasound today, the gestational sac had grown there was a yolk sac and fetal pole b ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

March 9th 2015

Had first ultrasound today, dr kang says I am 5w 1d along. We just saw where it implanted, no yolk sac yet bu ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

March 9th 2015

Had first ultrasound today, dr kang says I am 5w 1d along. We just saw where it implanted, no yolk sac yet bu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

March 2nd, 2015

Came home from a wonderful Disney trip, where till the last day or so I was convinced I wasn't pregnant , to a ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

March4 th, 2015

Just received the call with my next beta results, so 18 dpiui and beta is 875, so more than doubled the 395 fr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

February 14th, 2015

So went in for iui this morning, post wash Billy's sperm had 92% mobility, so that's good, but his amount left ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

February 13th 2015

I went back to dr kang on Wednesday and I had 3 follicles all 15 and lining was 6.5, my estrodril was 200. Wen ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

February 9th, 2015

Well after a big scare of have multiple very large cysts, I got to start the clomid on Monday February 2nd, 3 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

January 14th, 2015

Was on cookie again for 5 days, 3 pills a day this time. Went in on Monday the 12th for ultrasound and I had o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago