Posts by Cml122180

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

December 10th

I went in and had a 17.6 and a 19 and lining was over 6 but estrogen still only 240 so one more day of medicat ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

December 9th, 2015

Went back in for monitoring, ultrasound showed 2 follicles 16 and 17 (2days ago they were 12 and 15) lining on ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

December 9th, 2015

Went back in for monitoring, ultrasound showed 2 follicles 16 and 17 (2days ago they were 12 and 15) lining on ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

December 7th 2015

So ended up falling, breaking my nose and needing stitches AND found out I had a chemical pregnancy all the da ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Pregnyl 10,000 half life

I received the 10,000 pregnyl trigger shot 12 days ago this evening, I usually take just the ovidrel trigger s ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

November 9th

Went in yesterday again for blood work and ultrasound, lining was 7.1 follicles were 21 and 18.3 and estrogen ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

November 8th

Had to drag our butts back in today for what they said would be trigger shot but ended up being just blood wor ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

November 7th

Had to drag the family in to the city to be monitored today, had to leave the house at 630 to get I on time. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Devastated

After a year and a half of trying, multiple IUI's, one miscarriage at just over 9 weeks after seeing a heart b ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Next phase November 2nd

So last Wed (October 28th) went to Dr for ultrasound and the cyst had shrunk to under 10 so I could start the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago