Community post

Journal

December 14th

Now I just heard that sometimes the fertilized embryos don't make it through the night, considering I only had 2 fertilize now I'm nervous again. Supposed to get an update tomorrow on their progress, I hope they don't make me wait all day :-( pure torture

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Not all embryos created during IVF will continue to grow in the lab. It's good to keep in mind that not all embryos are meant to make a baby. Fx that both your fertilized eggs will turn into healthy viable strong embryos!

8 years ago

Thank you Mozart, how is everything going with you?

8 years ago • Post starter

Ok. Had 3 mature follicles, triggered last Thursday and did IUIs on Friday and Saturday. I don't have high hopes as we have been following this routine for a long time with no viable pregnancy so far.

8 years ago

Mozart I feel your pain, I have done 7 iui' sin 2015, I've had 2 miscarriages (1 at 9 weeks) and 4 chemical pregnancies this year alone. But I did get pregnant with my son on my first iui back in February of 2012 with only one follicle so anything is possible. Let's hope we both have something big to celebrate while ringing in the new year with sparkling apple cider!

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes, anything is possible! Sparkling apple cider :) I love it !!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo