Posts by coralb

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Cd 28 positive opk and Ewcm? Late ovulation?

Hey guys I'm going a little mad. This is supposed to be my month off from tttc as the past 18 mos have been p ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

CD 12 on clomid waiting to ovulate.. Cycle buddies?

Hey gals, I'm hoping to find some of you in the same boat to get through this cycle together, hopefully end ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CD6 of 30-32 day cycle 200mg clomid....cycle buddies?

Hey ladies, I am CD6 today. I finally got my cycle down to 31 days last month after being on metformin and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

10dpo and pms symptoms...BFN... anyone in the same boat?

Hey ladies, I woke up feeling pretty discouraged and decided to test even though I know it's still early. B ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

5DPO and nauseous... wishful thinking?

Hey ladies, I'm either 5 or 6 DPO today, got a positive opk on the 16th so I've been counting ovulation day ...

7 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Help! CD 24 and brown discharge

Hey ladies, hoping you can help... CD 24 first round of clomid. Took it CD5-9 and didn't get a positive OPK ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HELP! First Clomid Cycle CD15 no +OPK yet

Hello everyone, I am getting a bit frustrated. This is my first clomid cycle. I took 100mg on CD5-9 and and ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

First Clomid Cycle

Hey all, So I'm at CD10 of my first cycle on clomid. I took the pills CD's 5-9 and am now praying that I wi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

11 DPO, test negative but no period yet, still a chance?

Hi there, This was my husband and my first cycle officially trying since going off of BC. My doctor had me o ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages