Community post

Discussion

10dpo and pms symptoms...BFN... anyone in the same boat?

Hey ladies,

I woke up feeling pretty discouraged and decided to test even though I know it's still early. BFN but trying to remind myself that implantation may have not even happened yet. I'm 10dpo and i feel just like I usually do the day before my period (although its not due for another 5 days). I'm crampy and bloated and just feel blah. Anyone in the same boat? Could they be signs of implantation or is AF just coming early. Fingers crossed but definitely bumming...

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 11 dpo and feel the same way as you. Keep your head up!!! You aren't alone! It could just be to early to tell right now.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm at 11 dpo and now I have a questionable hpt. Nervous after 4 years these few days each month wear on me.

10 years ago

I'm the same -- 10 DPO. Well, actually, I don't feel anything at all, no PMS symptoms to speak of and no anything else either. Last month (first month TTC after having my first kid 3.5 years ago) I overanalysed everything. This month I'm trying not to think about it. And failing! Remember it's v unlikely to test positive right now. I find it pretty cathartic looking at other people's HPTs on the site, and reminding myself that the odds just go up each day! Good luck!

10 years ago

13dpo..... BFN :( anyone get good news!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo