Community post

Discussion

CD6 of 30-32 day cycle 200mg clomid....cycle buddies?

Hey ladies,

I am CD6 today. I finally got my cycle down to 31 days last month after being on metformin and clomid for 3 months. My doctor put me on 200mg of clomid this time since it will be the last time I stick to just my OB. If no luck this month, we have our first appointment at a fertility clinic on June 3rd. Our insurance won't cover any of it so I'm really hoping we won't have to go there. Therefore, tons of baby dust and dances this month! Trying not to stress (difficult with clomid side effects) so if there's anyone out there in a similar position it would be great to have someone to make it through the month with!

Best of luck to all!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am on CD8 and on my second round of Clomid this month. Only 50mg though. I had endometriosis surgery a year ago, but I believe that's the only issues I have. Although after trying for over a year it may be more. My cycles are 29-30 days. I'm starting my opks tomorrow. Hopefully this is our month!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo