Community post

Discussion

First Clomid Cycle

Hey all,

So I'm at CD10 of my first cycle on clomid. I took the pills CD's 5-9 and am now praying that I will ovulate. It turns out I haven't been ovulating on my own and my cycles were starting to get longer and longer again so my doc suggested we try clomid. I have been taking metformin as well now for about a month to try and regulate my cycles. I am really praying this works! I have just been super nauseous all the time from the meds and hoping it pays off. Just wondering if there's anyone else out there with clomid experience or new to it as well as well as any success stories. My main thing this cycle is trying to stay positive and not to stress (so hard!) it would be great to hear from some of you. I plan to start OPK's tomorrow and hope for a positive! Thanks in advance for any comments or advice!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am on round 2 of clomid! I had been taking metformin and many different doses for about 6 months trying to regulate my cycles and it did nothing, if anything made them worse. My PCP finally sent me to an OBGYN who told me that if its not working to stop taking it. She did a mid cycle ultrasound and saw that I have PCOS. She gave me the clomid to take the next cycle and did another ultrasound. It had worked and gave me a dominate follicle. It didnt necessarialy mean I was going to fully ovulate on my own, but at least I was not seeing cysts. Hubby wanted to take a break from trying as it had come to a year with no luck. So I skipped a cycle of clomid and have taken round 2 and am on CD17. I have my fingers crossed as the other day I had those same twingy feelings as when I had the dominate follicle! I hope that you have luck with it and wishing you lots of baby dust!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo