Community post

Discussion

HELP! First Clomid Cycle CD15 no +OPK yet

Hello everyone,

I am getting a bit frustrated. This is my first clomid cycle. I took 100mg on CD5-9 and and now on CD 15. I started OPKs on CD11 and have not gotten a positive yet. I know it can still happen this week but I'm just getting anxious. The clomid symptoms were awful and I'm just really hoping it makes me ovulate. I have PCOS and mild endometriosis (hence the clomid and metformin) so cycle are hard to track and ovulation wasn't happening on it's own. Last two cycles were 33 and 40 days so but doc says they should shorten on the metformin & clomid.

Hoping anyone has experience with clomid and ovulated later than CD15? Also, is it possible to miss the LH surge with the OPKs? As I said, I started them CD11 and have been taking them morning and afternoon. I have been having some pinching pains on either side but no CM yet.

Thanks to all!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi!
I just used 100 mg clomid days 3-7. My iui was on day 15. Before I started using clomid I would O on day 11 so I feel like the clomid delayed ovulation a few days. Also are you using expensive OPKits? It's worth it to get the clear blue OPKits even though the are super expensive! They've been dead accurate for me the past 8 months. Good luck, baby blessings your way!

Jacks

10 years ago

Now CD 18 and no positive LH test! What gives?? Ive been taking them morning and afternoon since CD11. took clomid CD 5-9. Will I still ovulate? hoping someone out there has O'd past CD18 on clomid 5-9..Thanks

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi there you will usually ovulate 5-12 days after you last pill. I did 7 cycles of clomid (3 at 100mg) and ovulated on CD18 on average. The latest I ovulated on clomid was CD22. Are you being monitored? Your estradiol level can give you an indication of when you are likely to ovulate.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo