Community post

Question

11 DPO, test negative but no period yet, still a chance?

Hi there,
This was my husband and my first cycle officially trying since going off of BC. My doctor had me on NuvaRing consecutively to not have periods for the last six months, due to my PCOS and endometriosis. Anyway, my doctor said that the Nuvaring would actually increase my fertility for the first couple of months i was off of it. I took the ring out 12/01/13 and began my period on 12/06/13. I also used an ovulation predictor kit and got a positive LH surge on 12/23/13. My husband and I had intercourse every day before and after I got the positive test. I have had very sensitive nipples since I ovulated and bloating, cramping the last few days. I took a HPT yesterday and it was negative. I have had cramping similar to PMS but no period yet. Today is my expected period date but i've not had a normal cycle in a while so it could be a couple of days off. I am having mild cramping and creamy white discharge.. Praying i don't see blood. is there anyone who can relate and give hope?

Poll:
When should I test? (1 votes)
Am I pregnant? (0 votes)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

When did you take the test? Sounds like you took it 3 days ago? If so, I would test again today or tomorrow because hcg levels double about every 3 days. You said you got a neg result at 11dpo but thats still earlyy to test, not many women get positives then. Dontgive up! And dont truly give up til you either start your period or until you still get negatives even 2 weeks after missed period then I would go to the doc and see whats going on. If you aren't pregnant, then not having a period may be because you just got off BC. But good luck to you!

10 years ago

I'm sorry, I guess that was a bit misleading. I am 11DPO today and it says I should start my period but I have not yet, just mild cramping. I took the test yesterday and it was negative. Thanks for the support. I am trying to stay positive and just hope I don't start my period. I will test again in a couple days!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Same boat. No bc, but 12 DPO with a bfn today and AF like cramping with no AF. Let me know how it turns out for you!!! Baby dust!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo