Posts by camo_mommy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Some insight please? :\'

So the past couple days I've been having period like cramps. I'm not even completely sure when I ovulated but ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Trying after a laparoscopy

I was told 4 years ago I have endometriosis but didn't believe the doctor because he had also told me I wouldn ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ttc with endometriosis :(

So I found out I have endometriosis which is upsetting me. I don't even know what to do to try now. The dr can ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

position of cervix?

So I started bleeding the 1st and I'm still bleeding today. Yesterday I checked my cervix and it was really op ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

implantation or over analyzing

So 4 days ago I had a very faint positive on a hpt which in the back of my mind I think was an evap since I to ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

implantation or over analyzing?

So 4 days ago I had a very faint positive on a hpt which in the back of my mind I think was an evap since I to ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

i can't be pregnant :\'

I bled lightly the 3rd then a light heavier the 5th and 6th with tiny blood clots then spotted the 7th to the ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Someone please help me out

So I was 7 days late for af or so I thought I was. Yesterday I had a faint positive on a hpt but I woke up thi ...

9 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Whats the best way ttc?

Me and my husband have been ttc for almost 2 years. We've tried opks, folic acid, pre-seed, temping, and soft ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What could be going on? Please help

So I was 7 days late for af or so I thought I was. Yesterday I had a faint positive on a hpt but I woke up thi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago