Community post

Discussion

i can't be pregnant :\'

I bled lightly the 3rd then a light heavier the 5th and 6th with tiny blood clots then spotted the 7th to the 9th. The other day I had sharp pains in my right side that when I walked it burned and when I sat down it cramped. I took a clearblue plus yesterday morning and had a very faint + then took a first signal yesterday evening and had a very faint second line. So I woke up this morning and decided to take the last first signal I had with fmu and it came up with a faint line too. I don't get how I could be pregnant when I had "af" not to long ago. This ttc journey is getting even more confusing and stressing. I've been taking folic acid on top of prenatal vitamins and was going to try black cohosh extract if I conceived til I read that it can cause a miscarriage so thats out. Guess I'll be calling the dr monday to see what could be causing these positives when I know I'm not pregnant.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You could try a Frer with FMU. I got faint positives with one brand and have given up using them (pregnosis tests). The Frer was well and truly negative.

I have since read that sensitive tests are not good for older ladies (ie me) as they will make faint lines because my hormones are different because of my age

10 years ago

I know this is a bit different but- with my first son, I spotted/bled lightly for about 2.5 weeks before thinking to take a pregnancy test. Low and behold, I was 13 weeks pregnant. Many women bleed or even have full periods with pregnancies, I have a friend who had a regular period until she was 8 months pregnant. Definitely go get it checked out by your doc.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo