Community post

Question

implantation or over analyzing?

So 4 days ago I had a very faint positive on a hpt which in the back of my mind I think was an evap since I took 2 today and they were bfn. "Af" is due in 8 days and tonight I had some light pink blood mixed in with my cm. I wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't checking my cm like I normally do. I ovulated around the 16th since I got a positive opk the 15th. Could it be implantation bleeding or am I just over analyzing? Really want a bfp but don't wanna get my hopes up. Also have a little bit of cramping in the middle of my lower abdomen.

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It is so easy to analyze every symptom and every feeling. It happens to me. I would just wait longer before taking another test. To me negative tests are really demoralizing, so I don't even test. Looking at my BBT chart is enough for me. I hope you will be successful this month, but no one knows at this point.
Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

10 years ago

If you ovulated the 16th then I think the faint positive hpt 4 days ago was either an error or evap. It is physically IMPOSSIBLE for the fertilized egg to have already traveled to your uterus, implanted, and begun secreting hcg in your bodily fluids at 4dpo.
Every woman is different and some do have implantation bleeding but I can say that all 4 times I've been pregnant (3 m/c) I have never had implantation bleeding.
Good luck to you. Hope you get a BFP in the near future.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo