Community post

Question

What could be going on? Please help

So I was 7 days late for af or so I thought I was. Yesterday I had a faint positive on a hpt but I woke up this morning to pinkish brown blood on toilet paper when I wiped. I checked my cervix to see if it was open but its slighty open which is where it has been since I about 10dpo. I found dark blood when I checked my cervix. I'm about 23dpo. I have been trying to conceive since my miscarriage of twins in November of 2012. Before I ovulated my app I have said my period was due the 2nd of April but I ovulated early so it changed my period to being due the 26th of March. My question is what could this be? My period is usually a full blown the day its due but I only have 2 small spots on a pad that I put on about 2 hours ago.

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It could be possible that it's IB? I know it may be a little later than when normally people have IB. I've read it can be black, brown and pink. I've also read a lot that it's normal to spot during early pregnancy and that you can spot around the time you were supposed to get your AF. But I'm not an expert. GL!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo