Posts by motherbee

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

JUST FOUND OUT! Beta HCG Level

Hi everyone, just found out I'm pregnant!!! Cycle Day 12 and had HCG betas done. Due for AF in 2 days. Beta ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

19DPO

cramps and lots of them today - pain in the groin, pain in the pubic bone, pain in the back. No morning sickn ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

allergies - feeling like crap & pregnant

Just wondering what I can take for a VERY blocked nose in the first trimester of pregnancy, I have tried a sin ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

4 DPAF

Feeling a few bubbles down there on and off. A few twinges as well a lot of that also has to do with how sick ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

beta HCG - UPDATE!

So I ot my results back from my second HCG test. First was 21 on the 25th October Today was 190 on the 29t ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

so nervous - am I doomed?

So I had a beta HCG test done 3 days before my period was due... it was 21. Now I am panicking! I had another ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

am I doomed?

So I had a beta HCG test done 3 days before my period was due... it was 21. Now I am panicking! I had another ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pregnant 1 DPAF (1 day past aunt flow) lol...

Today I went in for more beta HCG tests fingers crossed it has doubled and to the amount it needs to be! I sho ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

4dpo what do you think

So woke up this morning feeling very hungry. Last night went to the toilet and cervix is so soft I wasn't sure ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pregnancy (AF IS DUE)

Well even though I know AF is not coming today... it still scares me panties off me! Had the odd cramps and h ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago