Posts by motherbee

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

19DPO

cramps and lots of them today - pain in the groin, pain in the pubic bone, pain in the back. No morning sickn ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

4 DPAF

Feeling a few bubbles down there on and off. A few twinges as well a lot of that also has to do with how sick ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Pregnant 1 DPAF (1 day past aunt flow) lol...

Today I went in for more beta HCG tests fingers crossed it has doubled and to the amount it needs to be! I sho ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pregnancy (AF IS DUE)

Well even though I know AF is not coming today... it still scares me panties off me! Had the odd cramps and h ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

13dpo

Oh my... Nausea, nausea, nausea! Starting from yesterday afternoon I couldn't help myself and went and brought ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

12DPO

Feelin so nauseas ths morning I'm actually dry reaching!!! I decided to take a test and a BFP!!!!!!!!! Off to ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

11DPO

oh my gosh! o nauseas!!! Bobs feel like someone is 'Chinese burning' them! So tired and the more tired I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

10DPO

Loads of cramps like AF, heaps of CM after checking cervix white milky specks visible. Been very hungry and t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

8DPO

Oh dear I'm losing hope :-( Still got CM, tired but not exhausted today. Boobs not as bad today... Test this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

7dpo

Tested this morning and I swear I saw the faintest pink line but too early I know and eyes are probably playin ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago