Community post

Journal

19DPO

cramps and lots of them today - pain in the groin, pain in the pubic bone, pain in the back. No morning sickness yet, hoping its a sticky bean with all these symptoms. Hard not to feel cautiously pregnant when you miscarried last time :-(
Just had a shower to try to relieve the cramps - some of it could be due to constipation as well as left hip is sore too. Had another HCG test done today so waiting on that result to come back, id another store brought pregnancy test too just to assure me everything was okay lol. My husband says what will be will be, we can't do anything about it - this I know but so unfair for someone to go through a miscarriage twice!!! Will keep you updated over the following days.

User Image - two bouncing boys - one miscarriage Cycle #1 - Cycle #2 Please stick little Bean!!! Mummy loves you loads already!!!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo