Community post

Discussion

JUST FOUND OUT! Beta HCG Level

Hi everyone, just found out I'm pregnant!!! Cycle Day 12 and had HCG betas done. Due for AF in 2 days. Beta levels were 21... is that quite low for around 4 weeks pregnant? 1-2 weeks from ovulation? My nurse said it was but the midwife seemed assured it was a normal level for this stage of pregnancy... what is everyone elses thoughts? I miscarried last time my levels were low so I'm a little scared (well actually very scared) I have also had cramps for the last 3 days but it could be because my body thinks it is going to get a period. Has anyone else had this? What was your outcome?

User Image - two bouncing boys - one miscarriage Cycle #1 - Cycle #2 Please stick little Bean!!! Mummy loves you loads already!!!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I don't think that's low. You can google beta levels during pregnancy and see the vary. Did you have it checked again yet? I had two chemicals in a row. I am now pregnant again. I can relate to your frustration. Just pray and be positive. Let me know what happens.

User Image

10 years ago

God news - they are doubling at a rate of 1.5 days. at 12DPO they were 21.... and 16DPO they were 190 and today at 19 DPO they are 810

User Image - two bouncing boys - one miscarriage Cycle #1 - Cycle #2 Please stick little Bean!!! Mummy loves you loads already!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

That's fantastic!!!! Hope you feel better now! I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling as far as symptoms go?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo