Community post

Question

4dpo what do you think

So woke up this morning feeling very hungry. Last night went to the toilet and cervix is so soft I wasn't sure I was going to be able to check, once I checked the toilet paper I had a thick lotion like cm on it... I've never had that before. Wasn't ewcm but a definite lotion. I have been really cramps but not tired or no sore boobs. Possible early signs or too early to tell

User Image - two bouncing boys - one miscarriage Cycle #1 - Cycle #2 Please stick little Bean!!! Mummy loves you loads already!!!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had the same thing happen to me last month but unfortunately got my period. It was very strange month last month I had so many symptoms as well but it was a no go :( Good luck though.

10 years ago

ok I feel better now I had the exact thing happen to me at 4 dpo. im 9 dpo now and waiting to test in 4 days. concrats to you.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo