Community post

Question

am I doomed?

So I had a beta HCG test done 3 days before my period was due... it was 21. Now I am panicking! I had another one done today and I'm stressing it's going to be low again! It was only 21... and accoding to the beta calculator on here it says it should be 40 or over for 1-2 weeks :-( it also says it could be an ectopic or pending miscarriage... I don't know if I can go through another miscarriage - I feel sick to the stomach!!! When I miscarried last time my first beta was only 28... this is even lower!!!

User Image - two bouncing boys - one miscarriage Cycle #1 - Cycle #2 Please stick little Bean!!! Mummy loves you loads already!!!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Don't stress :) That was a very early test. You might only have implanted at 12 dpo and it takes about 48 hours for doubling time. The calculators do not take into account what day you actually implant. How come you had a test so early?

10 years ago

I tested early because I had a positive test that morning and Labour weekend (long weekend) was coming up... also just impatient lol.

User Image - two bouncing boys - one miscarriage Cycle #1 - Cycle #2 Please stick little Bean!!! Mummy loves you loads already!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Dear don't make you self stress out mine on the 17 of oct it was only 14 and then on the21 of oct it double and 100 so don't worry dear just relax cuz it is not also good thing just positive! Good luck dear

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo