Posts by Benjismommy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Bleeding gums?

So I have posted several topics over the last couple months.. but this month.. OV day, was a very crampy da ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Clomid and cysts? Help!

So, on my fourth round of Clomid. (Three rounds on, three rounds off, now back it it). On 50 MG days 4-8. I ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

IB or early funky period?

Today I am 13 dpo. 9 dpo I started spotting really lightly in the evening, and it continued through the eveni ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

How to take a better picture

I love to stalk the pregnancy test gallery and live through the excitement of others (while I wait for our BFP ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

post D and C (non mc), positive opk Saturday, and today.

So Saturday I got a positive OPK (3 days post D and C), and I was supposed to ovulate some time that weekend. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

D&C, HSG and Hysteroscopy today... and surprising result

With all the problems I have had recently, I had some diagnostic testing and surgery today (Having a D&C a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Needing support, encouragement... about to cry!

So after many failed attempts to get pregnant, and dealing with endometriosis- my doctor is going to humor me ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Expected AF, but temperature jumped back up

So I am about to leave to go see my GYN. My visit was supposed to be for something else ENTIRELY and I expect ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Thought I had it... what a disappointment.

Got a faint positive on a Wondfo yesterday morning and I was on CLOUD NINE! ... Got another faint later in th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

temp drop 2 days early...

So, I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get a tamp drop the day before my period starts. Well, My period isn't supposed to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago