Community post

Discussion

Clomid and cysts? Help!

So, on my fourth round of Clomid. (Three rounds on, three rounds off, now back it it).
On 50 MG days 4-8. I've been having what I HOPED was ovulation pain, only to have my ultrasound done today and get told I have a 42mm Cyst (along with a 17mm follicle with a 7mm lining...) Everything LOOKED GREAT (for the first time--- EVER!) except for the obvious cyst.

I wasn't having ovary pain before I started back with the clomid (And after 5 laps and an additional hysteroscopy.. I know what that pain is like)... So my question is HOW the hell is this possible, and what is it that I can do in the interim? I'm not even sure I can ovulate with a cyst like that (with the other follicle). Anyone have any experience with this?

My doctor is on vacation and won't be back until sometime next week, and he has a pile of other people to call before he gets around to me. If the pain gets too bad, i'll just go to the ER, not like there is much else I can really do with that.

ANY insight would be welcomed. I only ovulated my first round of clomid, the other two rounds I had no such luck (and my lining never went beyond a 5mm thickness) I WANT to stay hopeful, but no ovulation has occurred, and I just need some reassurance- Thank you!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo