Community post

Discussion

IB or early funky period?

Today I am 13 dpo. 9 dpo I started spotting really lightly in the evening, and it continued through the evening of 11 dpo. I could be wrong on my dates (as I didn't temp they cycle like a dummy), and I got positive opk's 3 days apart). So I guess I could be 10 dpo (Lord only knows).

I had ovary cramping both days, so I can't go on that either. I had tender (I mean, OWWWWWW) breasts 6-9 dpo and then it stopped.

My cm is now kinda creamy, which is usually normal for post AF, and with the mountain of negative (but I swear I see something) pregnancy tests, thinking I should just keep peeing on my OPKS and temp again and call this a new cycle (which would put my fertile period about a week from now).

I know I had funky spotting when I was pregnant with my son, but that was almost 5 years ago and I hardly remember the details, but I know I spotted off/on for like 6 weeks, but don't remember for the life of me when it started.

So, am I 10 dpo (and it's still early) or 13 dpo... or in a new cycle?

Looking for some honest input and maybe a little encouragement.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

If it was just light spotting for a couple of days then I wouldn't count it as AF, needs to be full red flow IMO .
The timing sounds like a chance it might be IB so I f the witch doesn't turn up in a couple of days then try testing!

9 years ago

Thanks. My normal period is usually 4 or 5 days and I start spotting the night before and wake up to the witch the next morning.
The spotting I had was bright red and pink, at times a tan color. Nothing hit theppanty liner, just when I wiped and checked my cervix.
Normally my cervical position is low and half hard and soft during af, it's just so small and so far up high (I know it can change fast ).

What I can't get over are these vibration type feelings in my uterus. Driving me nuts. Reminds me of braxton hicks. I have an appt with my gyn this week, going to ask him why my body is flipping out.

I'm not bloated, mildly constipated, and boobs are kind of tender, but other than fighting back tears (why am I crying... I don't know ) everything else is kind of ho hum.

9 years ago • Post starter

Vibrations and spotting, could all be good! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and good luck with your appointment.

9 years ago

Still no BFP or AF. Had some weird stabbing pains in the bb's today, and uterus still feels funny...

... and for the third day in a row, I am dry as a desert, so weird (I am NEVER NEVER NEVER dry, ever... it's really weirding me out)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo