Posts by Benjismommy

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

I GOT MY BFP!

12 DPO SMU I got my BFP it's SUPER FAINT but I don't have to squint to see it, but I can't get it to show up o ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone use a TENS unit?

So, we are TTC (I'm currently 10 DPO and hopeful), and I have to use a TENS unit on my knee and hip/lower back ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

AF symptoms came early?

Normally I don't get AF type symptoms until the day BEFORE she shows her ugly head (Which shouldn't be until t ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

I just know it

Today, I woke up, and I just "felt" pregnant. Today i'm 9 DPO, my chart looks AMAZING and my sympto ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

5DPO and POOP PROBLEMS!

The beginning of my day.. I had poop cramps (that i usually get around my period.. which is still over a week ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

I know this won't get me answers, but i'm going NUTS!

So, leading up to Ovulation, I look at all these crazy women and think to myself "There is nothing you ca ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I hate OPKs

So I've been reluctant to try for a pregnancy anymore. I know I could type until my fingers fall off and it w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Cramping 6 DPO?

So today has been an emotional roller coaster ride for me... POAS this morning (I know, too early but I am doi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation pain?

So today I was nearly doubled over with cramps. Last night it felt like my uterus was spasming. It was uncom ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TTC #2 and new female problems =/

In another post of mine, I stated that I had issues with Endometriosis, have had two surgeries to remove it. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago