Posts by member_122009

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

10 dpo and wishful thinking

Hey ladies just need to vent, I'm sitting here wondering if AF going to show or not which is supposed to be he ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Here we go again!!!

I knew I had it this cycle with all of the symptoms and signs I was having but AF showed her face as of today. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Trying to be Hopeful

Well i'm on to another month of ttc! I really hope this long wait comes to an end as of this month but as we a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Testing is starting to make me feel crazy

Hello Ladies, I really hope what I seen on the Clear Blue Plus pregnancy test is real. It's very faint but you ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Believing!

Matthew 21:22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer! So with that being said keep h ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Fluttering feeling!!!

For some reason i keep having this small twinges and pinches along with a fluttering feeling in my stomach. I' ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Trigger Shot

Do anyone knows how long it it suppose to take for the hcg trigger shot to leave you system or how many dpo?

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Best sex position when trying to conceive

Hello Ladies, I want to know any sex position you used when you conceived or what position is the best whe ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Enhancements you tried to get pregger's

I'm interested in knowing some things you tried to get pregnant. I started taking clomid on Sunday and suppose ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

New to the site!!!

Hello Ladies, I'm new to this site looking for some encourgement and new ttc buddies. I started my first cycle ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago