Community post

Discussion

Fluttering feeling!!!

For some reason i keep having this small twinges and pinches along with a fluttering feeling in my stomach. I'm 4dpo past trigger shot. A lil bit cm here and there not to much but i have been having every day after O. This was the first time i ever did clomid and the trigger shot, so i'm not to sure what i'm suppose to expect. Still getting a positive opk but was told i would ovulate on 5/21 basically 36 hours from my triggers shot, maybe it takes a lil time to leave your system. Hoping this is it and my wait is over but i'll see!!! Baby

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had the same fluttering feeling in the middle lower tummy after bd on dpo 1 back in Nov. It turned out that I was intact pregnant. Although I lost my angel within a month of bfp I wanted to letyou know the fluttering feeling is real!

10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your loss, i know it had to be hard! i'm keeping my fingers crossed until AF show. I'm 11dpo and really haven't had any symptoms after that except being tired, constipated, and having a dry scalp. I remember plenty of months i had ever symptoms in the world and wasn't preggers, so hopefully that plays a part in something lol. Thanks for giving me hope!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo