Community post

Discussion

Trying to be Hopeful

Well i'm on to another month of ttc! I really hope this long wait comes to an end as of this month but as we all know we don't always get what we want. This has been a very long journey for me and I seriously believe that my wait is almost over for me becoming a mother. I'm currently 2dpo and have 12 more days to go to find out if i'm going to be a mother or not. I've prayed and prayed and i know God here's me it's just his timing for everything. May God be with all who's ttc as well, I know it seems as if it will never happen but it will :). Blessings to all and Congrats to the recent Bfp's and mother's expecting!!!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Staying hopeful during the wait is so hard, isn't it? How long have you been TTC? We have been trying for 19 months. We had a miscarriage earlier this year which was devastating. I am starting clomid (first dose this evening!) first the first time this month. Hopefully sorts out my long/irregular cycle issue. And hopefully I can remain hopeful. Every time I get my hopes up they are dashed. Trying to stay positive without setting myself up for a fall. It's hard! Good luck to you :)

10 years ago

Hello, yes ma'am it is hard to stay hopeful after disappointment after disappointment. I've been ttc since last December and haven't been pregnant since 2008 when I miscarried, by the way sorry to hear about your loss. I took clomid in May then was put on femara June and July which clomid made me have side effects but gave me two good size eggs and femara gave me no side effects with one egg. This cycle I didn't monitor or trigger because I couldn't get off work to do so. I ovulate on my own anyway they were just trying to give me some extra boost. Honey I know what you mean it gets really hard being hopeful, seems like to me the more I try the more I fail. I just want to be a mother before I leave this earth lol. I wish you well in your journey of ttc hun, I know it's difficult but we will get a chance to be mothers.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo