Community post

Discussion

10 dpo and wishful thinking

Hey ladies just need to vent, I'm sitting here wondering if AF going to show or not which is supposed to be here on Friday which will make me 12dpo, For the last couple of months at least a day before i start to experience some type of brown bleeding which I don't understand because normally it looks like that when AF is finishing up. I did notice at 7 or 8dpo some light brown blood or whatever it was as well a little today along with some minor cramping. Around 10pm at night these last two days I've been noticing some nausea and sometimes in the morning, so hopefully that's a good sign right? I don't want to get my hopes up like i normally do because the minute I see blood i know it's over and it does makes me upset and sad because all the energy I put into ttc it's still not going any where I be feeling. After experiencing two losses which been several years ago and still in the ttc game it's very frustrating to me. All I can really do is continue to keep faith and rememeber that I'm not alone in this journey of ttc. I will be 30 almost 1 in a half from now and hopefully before I'm 30 I will either have one here or at least be expecting a baby. To all you ladies that still wishing and hoping that you get a chance to either become a mother or have another I really wish you well and my blessing goes out to you because it's not an easy task as we all thought. Baby dust and Sticky Vibes to all that just got their BFP's. Thanks for looking I just needed to vent and all a good night!!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Hitchgurl26
How did your weekend go? Any sign of AF?
Keep positive x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo