Community post

Discussion

Testing is starting to make me feel crazy

Hello Ladies, I really hope what I seen on the Clear Blue Plus pregnancy test is real. It's very faint but you can see it on both test I took. I did do the trigger shot and based on the last cycle it was out of my system by 10dpo and I'm 12dpo today. I also took cheapies which one gave me a faint line on it then the walmart cheapie didn't have nothing. I'm really praying Af stays away, and the pregnancy test gets darker. I promised myself and God I was going to wait till 14dpo to test again. I'm not gone lie it's really itching me to go out and buy more test, but that is really eating my pockets alive, even though I may have the money but I can't keep wasting money on them especially if i'm not pregnant. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I really get one of the one things I've been wanting for a while now and that's to become a wonderful mother. My grandmother also gave me hope yesterday by saying the dreamed the night before I was pregnant and stated she never had a dream of me being pregnant before, so holding on to that. Baby Dust to all the women who are still waiting like me and Sticky Vibes to all the mothers who's expecting. God Bless you all!

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Wait, do did you get a BFP or not?

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Not the one i'm looking for, it's so faint but you know something is there. I'm gone wait till 2morrow to test again if Af haven't started.

10 years ago • Post starter

I think you should wait until your period is late

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

June 2 will be a day late for me so i'm going to wait to then if I haven't already started

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo