Community post

Discussion

Enhancements you tried to get pregger's

I'm interested in knowing some things you tried to get pregnant. I started taking clomid on Sunday and suppose to ovulate as of next week sometime. I would love to know some techniques that help you conceived your bundle of joy?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

With our first we used clomid and metformin ( I had an HSG 3 months before too). With my first I had PCOS. This time I am good but hubby has low motility!! So we are doing unmedicated IUI and hubby is on fertility vitamins. Wishing you the best of luck!!

11 years ago

I'm using Clomid for the first time this month. I go in on Monday and do a trigger shot which I do ovulate on my own. I think my doctor wanted to give me a lil extra boost lol. I had blood work done to check the quality of my eggs, which was considered normal. I recently did an hsg and both tubes where clear. I've been pregnant twice before but ended in losses :(. Things happen for a reason! I wish you well and thanks for the reply. Baby Dust to us both!

11 years ago • Post starter

While I haven't gone the doctor route, I thought I would try the natural route first. Got hubby some fertility vitamins and I have been drinking fertilitea and maca. For the BD I got some preseed and softcups. After DTD I kept the softcup in for 12 hours each time with the preseed so we will see what happens. I believe I o'd friday or saturday so just waiting to see.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm going to try them soft cups, I have preseed as well. I'm actually going to ovulate within the next day or so...so we r close by in cycles. I hope we all get our bfp that we've been wanting with a sticky bean

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo