Posts by bostonmama08

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

HCG levels and bleeding....

My hcg levels have taken 10....yes you read that right....10 weeks to get down to >5 after my pregnancy los ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can you have positive OPKs and NOT ovulate?

3 days of positive OPKs...bleeding, no real temp shift....no sore boobs, no sore nipples (typical ov symptoms ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Darker hpt test line.....

I have been testing out my hcg levels using hpts since my D&C...and my test lines have been pretty light a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Positive OPK but bleeding....

I have been bleeding on and off for 8 weeks since my D&C....checking my temps and doing OPKs all along.... ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

HCG levels....and Friday's appointment....

I called in to my doctor to get my hcg quantitative levels from yesterday's blood draw....and I'm at 47.8. Go ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

+ OPK and a blood test....

*rrrhhh* another positive OPK this afternoon. Had my blood drawn before I got home for my HCG quantitative... ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

What a FAKE OUT....SOB.....

Well...was super excited to see another NEGATIVE opk when I came home.....to see a STRONG positive. SOB. I c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

WAHOO! Negative OPK!!!

Just came home from work....ran in the bathroom to take my daily OPK....I finally....FINALLY....after almost 8 ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Hail to Cycle Day ONE!

So, today is my official cycle day one. Medium steady flow, changing pads....feeling the (disgusting) gush wh ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What do I consider CD1??

I was spotting the last few days..and today the spotting picked up a wee bit where I had to wear a pad. It's ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago