Posts by bostonmama08

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

I hate bleeding.....

I've never bought so many packs of damn maxi pads as I have this last month! It feels like I have been bleedi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Coming down from a miscarriage...levels taking forever to drop...

I am almost 6 weeks out from my D&C and my HPTs are still showing positive....and not getting lighter. I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Got our genetics and tissue results back...

Spoke with our doctor about the test results. I feel grateful to know this information....as I've been waitin ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Bloodwork....

So, there is no new pregnancy....boo. Even though it was a slim possibility....I still had hope. Feel kind o ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Positive pregnancy test 3 weeks after D&C??

I am 3 weeks and 5 days out from my D&C...and still testing positive...and still bleeding. I'm going in f ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

GREAT news...!

Just got back from my ultrasound to check for tissue left behind from my D&C....I had my doctor do the u/s ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Positive pregnancy test!???

Because I just had a positive OPK....and strangely enough I am bleeding too....I decided to take a pregnancy t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

So sick of seeing RED!

I'm soooo ready to start BDing with hubby....it's driving me crazy....and yesterday I was only spotting...so I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I broke down....

So I broke down and bought my usual OPKs online...should be in my hot little hands ready to go in a few days. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Finally reached CD1 after D&C

Yesterday was finally my official CD1 after 3 weeks recovery from my D&C. I had the typical temp drop, AF ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago