Posts by bostonmama08

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

For ladies who came off BCPs....question on ovulation...

If you tracked, when did you ovulate after stopping BCPs (birth control pills)?

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

*sigh*....feeling left behind....

I have to admit that this is a pretty tough spot to be in when you are surrounded by pregnancy announcements, ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Yay! Negative levels!!

After almost 13 weeks, my HCG is finally at a "negative" level! Nurse called this afternoon and let ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What is metformin?

When I saw my endocrinologist yesterday for my regular thyroid check-up....she mentioned metformin and PCOS. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Positive HPTs and sensitivity level?

What is the sensitivity level when posting multiple truly positive HPTs? Poll: Yes! Post them all for la ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Trying BC pills....

Friday morning my doctor called me back....said he was thinking about my situation after we hung up on Thursda ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Products of conception.....

My weekly hcg quant blood draw revealed that my level went from 13.8 to 14 in a 7 day span. Doctor says that ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Took BBT twice this morning, 2 very different temps!

I woke up as usual to temp, and stuck the thermometer under my tongue on the right side. Beeped....97.2. ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A heated appointment with the doctor....

All of my screening blood tests came back perfectly normal. Everything was "normal"....so then WHY ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone have experience with Provera?

Doctor may want me to take Provera to stop my bleeding. I have been bleeding for almost 11 weeks nonstop sinc ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago