Community post

Question

For ladies who came off BCPs....question on ovulation...

If you tracked, when did you ovulate after stopping BCPs (birth control pills)?

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I got a positive OPK my first cycle, but my temps didn't confirm ovulation until my 4th cycle TTC.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

11 years ago

I was on NuvaRing which is basically the same stuff in a pill. (just inserted differently) I took it out Nov. 28 2012. I got my first REAL period on Dec. 28 2012. Then again on Jan. 26 2013. Usually within 2 months bc is out of your system. Many women conceive a few weeks after they quit bc. Goodluck!

11 years ago

well for me, i had to be off the pills for 2mns to 3mns. i had a period nov.27 and got off the pill that day, then dec.27 i had another one but before that i had another one dec.2-5. then when jan.27 rolled @ i had no period and well exactly 2wks from that day i found out that i was pregnant.

295 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

i always ovulate and fertile 2wks after my period and before the 16th cuz i have a 32day cycle. so we had sex and then i ended up pg.

134 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

I ovulated first cycle off and had a CP. I tracked second cycle, ovulated and am now 15 weeks pregnant.

I was on BC for 8 years.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo