Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Hi bostonmama, thanks for the invite! What cycle day are you on?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Katie...welcome!! I'm on CD9 and testing daily with my OPKs and temping. The only problem is that after this cycle, I need to be super careful about TTC because we want to avoid a December/January baby. I won't be going on BC but, will be tracking to make sure I am in fact ovulating and can pinpoint my best days to BD when we start back TTCing around May/June.

How are you??

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi all, thanks for the invite!

I've tried the less thinking method and so that means I took a break from the forums and online googleing lol

I'm on CD4 day two of 100 clomid...(5th round of it)

I'm praying since I got pregnant on my second month of 50mg I will get preg this month on my second round of 100mg!!!!

my two mc last year have really been heavy on my heart this month.... and I was doing some thinking over the weekend and ....Do you believe you will see your mc babies in heaven one day? I do! what are your thoughts!?

March is the dreaded 2 year TTC month so I REALLY REALLY HOPE I HAVE A STICKY BABY THIS TIME!!!!!!

Married 4-25-09 Started TTC March 2011 First angel baby May 2012 @ 5 weeks Second angel baby October 2012 @ 7 weeks After our 2nd mc i found out im Rh- 5th round of clomid. We just found out that DH has low motility and 0% morphology.

11 years ago

Im good, got AF back after my D&C so I'm excited! We are probably going to try again at the end of this month! I was thinking about waiting but I don't see y not just give it a try. What made you decide to wait?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Kalie!! Glad to see you! Here's to hoping 100mg of Clomid does the trick!!

Yes, I DO believe that we will see our babies someday...and honestly, did not believe that until my recent loss....and watching Long Island Medium on TLC. Heehee! My loss in October was a girl...which we were fortunate to know due to the genetic testing that was done...so I do hope to meet her one day. We saw the heart flickering on 2 of our ultrasound appts so, I know there was life there. Those thoughts of being able to meet her spirit someday did provide me with comfort during the time after the D&C.

Katie....we are waiting for a few reasons after this cycle...we don't want the due date to be around Xmas nor be around the worst time of the year here for weather. We get blasted with 2 feet of snow at a time here in the thick of winter and we find that birthdays that fall around the holidays tend to get overshadowed. My husband's birthday is right after Xmas and he has always hated it....and it's always tough to plan his parties/get-togethers as everyone is strapped for cash right before and after Xmas. So, we both agreed that a spring/summer/fall baby would be ideal....and if we can plan it....even better.

First, I have to make sure I am ovulating after my loss and D&C drama! I haven't ovulated since September 15th when I conceived last year! :)

I'm going to start to track my ovulations right after AF to make sure that I am ovulating after my D&C...my husband loves Christmas!! But hopefully god willing we will be due around thanksgiving! If not i will take a Christmas baby!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the invite! I too have had 2 miscarriages. The first one was pretty early on, I was only like 5 weeks. Still very emotional since it was my first miscarriage. The second one was a bit tricky..
I was pregnant, I knew there was a chance for miscarriage given I had already had one so I went right in to start blood work. There was a sac, my levels were increasing but not doubling and after about 6 and half weeks of never seeing a heartbeat we knew it was not successful.. So 3 ultrasounds later and about 6 blood draws at 8 weeks we miscarried naturally and no D&C was necessary. That was by far the hardest thing to go through. My 13 year old, 11 at the time just couldn't understand what had happened. I also learned that we I will not tell a SINGLE person I am pregnant until after my first trimester! We just started trying again in November, really got serious in December. No luck yet. I am on CD10 so this weekend will be "the time"! I will keep everyone posted. I know we haven't been trying for to long but after my Leep I had the 2 miscarriages so I am still worried but trying to stay positive.I did start taking Fertilaid on February 11th, it says to take it until you conceive. Some reviews state it helped instantly, some stated that after trying for years and using Clomid with no success that it worked after only a couple months. I really wish each and every one of us gets to see that pretty positive line soon! SORRY TO HAVE RAMBLED ON!! :-)

11 years ago

Welcome xomandyxocheyxo! (Can I call you Mandy for short? Heehee!)

I am so sorry to hear about your losses....and definitely understand how they can affect you emotionally for months afterwards. I like your view on not telling anyone until you know all is going well and 1st trimester is over. We thought since we had a healthy heartbeat that we could tell the world....and that didn't work out either. It's a tough call because you're sooo excited....and have to keep this amazing secret. I'm NOT a good liar either!

You mentioned you had an older child (now 13)? Our son is 10 and we often wonder if having our kids so far apart is the best thing. It's not that we haven't tried for years to conceive...but as the years tick by....we often struggle with having to start over again. Is that something you have talked with your hubby about? I know our son desperately wants a little brother or sister....so that's never an issue....but we wonder how it would be for us. It's been 10 years for us....and a lot has changed as far as having babies!

I am on CD9....so we are only 1 day apart! Woohoo! I'm taking my daily OPK and haven't received a positive yet...but will keep BDing in the meantime!! Can't hurt! LOL

As far as meds, I'm just taking a "fertility cocktail" every evening....Omega3, Fish Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D and a prenatal! YUM!

We did go back the forth, well "I" did. I am 31 and I had my daughter when I was 18, young I know but she sure was the best thing that ever happened yo me. Before I met my husband I tried getting my tubes tied and my doctor said NO NO NO! Thank goodness he refused cause my husband doesn't have children so I knew the minute we got together that we would try for children one day. We just thought that I could still stand by NOT having kids after 30.. I swore I was only having 1 and that I was NEVER having kids after 30, the only having 1 went out the minute I fell in love with my husband! :-) I want that bond with him, I want to complete our family. He loves my daughter as if she was his own but we would love to have one together. HOWEVER, after 2 miscarriages and my daughter turning 13 this month I have completely questioned having anymore. I mean, she will be off in college in 5 years and I will just be getting one in to Kindergarten! WE ARE INSANE!!! We had our first miscarriage in 2009, second one in 2011, and seriously trying again in 2013. We tried here and there in between but it wasn't something we really committed to. We traveled, bought a company, and bought a new house all within the past couple years so it wasn't something we were to worried about until now. I am hoping it happens soon cause I am like you, the more days in between that it doesn't happen makes me question whether or not we really should start all back over...

11 years ago

Hey ladies, just stumbled across this thread and it was just what I needed to hear. I conceived triplets completely naturally a year ago and lost them around the 4 month mark. It was devastating. At one point we had a 3d ultrasound and got to see them rolling over each other and kicking and hitting. I poked them to tell them to behave and fell in love hard. After the Dnc I bled for about 3 month straight but have since been TTC for 5 cycles. It is so hard seeing all kinds of newbies and first timers get their bfp and I'd been giving up hope. So uplifting to know that others share similar struggles. Thanks for sharing ladies! I'm hoping its all of our turns soon.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo