Community post

Journal

Hail to Cycle Day ONE!

So, today is my official cycle day one. Medium steady flow, changing pads....feeling the (disgusting) gush when I sneeze or cough. LOL.

Only problem......positive HPTs and positive OPKs. Well, hell....my body has ONE thing right....which is having a period. I know that doesn't solve my issues, but....at least it's trying to get back to normal. Maybe this flow will lower my HCG....or drinking 3 gallons of water a day, who knows.

All I know is that I've never been this excited to see my period. So completely ass-backwards! I'm not supposed to want to have my real period! The spotting was annoying, that's for sure....but having my period is a sign I have been waiting for.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Things will normalize. Give it time! Good luck this cycle!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

So happy it sounds like you're getting back to normal! I hope your hcg gets back to normal soon! It is sort of funny how you feel so happy to have a period after so long of hoping you don't have a period! Will be crossing my fingers for you!

Good luck, ladies! , Lisa Me, 31... DH, 32 May 2012 - early MC June 2012, Pregnant... missed MC at 10 weeks (6w1d) D&C August 21 TTC again 2 cycles later, November 2012... waiting for my next BFP! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo