Posts by kayleylou89

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Conceiving with PCOS

Hi everyone...... I am waiting for a scan and bloods to confirm that I have pcos. For the ladies who also ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Conceiving with PCOS

Hi everyone...... I am waiting for a scan and bloods to confirm that I have pcos.  For the lad ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Please comment!

Hi ladies, Tomorrow will be cd90!!! Has anyone else had cycles this long (or longer)? What was the ca ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Only one positive test but 7 negative?

Has anyone experienced something like this? What was your outcome?

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Positive followed by a negative? Please comment x

I  had a positive test yesterday morning and ive taken 3 more which turned out negative..... do I ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

bfp one morning, bfn the next....

has anyone had a bfp with fmu one morning but then had a bfn with fmu the next morning? What was the outcome? ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Failing sucks!!!

* Struggling * Failing * Desperate * Obsessed * Overthinking * Impatient * Scared * Failure Just a f ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Are you as crazy as I am?

Right this is so loony!! :lol: My daughter is 4 almost and we are ttc another..... I hsvent even concei ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Giant middle finger to life!!

Currently on CD83 with no signs of anything :( Been having ovary pains so doctors have arranged a scan to f ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Vbac or another section?

Hi ladies... currently ttc and have a general wondering?! My daughter was born via emergency section due to m ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago