Community post

Discussion

Vbac or another section?

Hi ladies... currently ttc and have a general wondering?!
My daughter was born via emergency section due to meconium and my doctor has suggested I go for another section if and when I conceive again.

How many of you have had a vbac? Or opted for another section? What were your reasons behind your decisions?

Sorry to be nosey xx

PCOS mumma TTC since June 2013 Mummy to 1 and a precious daughter 18.08.04 14.06.10 praying for my

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I haven't had a C but wanted to comment. Did you have the emergency C just because meconium was present? I've had meconium present both times when my water broke but it wasn't a big deal. Anyway, I say go for the VBAC! It sort of sounds like you might have a knife-happy OB so you may have to find a new one that will help & encourage you on your VBAC journey. Also, find other VBAC moms to talk to (in-person, on here, on FB) and get advice from. They will really help and can understand where you're coming from. Hope you have an awesome birth experience!

Me: 28, DH: 32 DD: 1/29/10 DS: 4/22/12 DD2: 12/11/14

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo