Posts by kayleylou89

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

Weight loss buddies?

Hi ladies :wave: At the risk of offending anyone :eek: Are there any larger ladies here? I have aroun ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How often do you BD when TTC?

Me and my partner have been ttc since july but because of his job, We only get the weekends and occasional wee ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

erghh....

Well I am on cycle day 73 and still no AF!!! Negative tests! Irregular periods can bore off!! TTC and no i ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD73

Always been irregular since putting on weight. Slowly coming off!! Last weeks symptoms were: * headaches ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Just for fun......

Hi ladies...... Without wanting to sound like Im back in school...... Would anyone like to make friends? Ho ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Loss of symptoms, loss of baby?

Hi ladies! Please comment if you can shed any advice :) It will be greatly received :) Long story short... I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CD??

Well its cycle day 71 and all symtoms have disappeared which leads me to believe that it was just a bug! Booo ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

How far in pregnancy did you have symptoms?

Hi everyone..... I have very irregular periods, I am currently on CD68. I came off the pill in July when we ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Help!!

I have very irregular periods, I was on the pill for under a year, came off July 13. I had my first period in ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago