Community post

Discussion

Just for fun......

Hi ladies......
Without wanting to sound like Im back in school...... Would anyone like to make friends?
How about we all share a little about ourselves and see if we have anything in common?

Im Kayley. Im 24 and I have been with my OH for 10 years. We have 2 babies, 1 of which left us (had d&c to remove) when we were 15 and a little girl who is nearly 4.
We are TTC our 3rd but its proven slightly harder than we would like grr!!

I am overweight but slowly losing it through diet and exercise, I have undiagnosed pcos (waiting on tests) and have around 3/4/5 periods a year :(

My daughter was born via emergency section due to meconium the naughty lady, although I am hoping for a vbac with the next one :)

Well thats me, would love to hear from anyone through their TTC journeys and a big good old sprinkle of baby dust to everyone!! :)

PCOS mumma TTC since June 2013 Mummy to 1 and a precious daughter 18.08.04 14.06.10 praying for my

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi I'm 20 dh is 21 and we have been together for 6 years married for 2. I'm overweight also but have been recently juicing and I lost thirty pounds by juicing for one meal a day. This is my second month ttc. I have never used birth control and me and dh have never have protected sex (even at 14) however I have never gotten pregnant. My doctor told me to try for a little on my own and if things didn't happen soon he would check me out. I'm really hoping that I can get pregnant on my own. Baby dust!!!

10 years ago

Good luck on your TTC journey hun, I hope you get your BFP real soon!

PCOS mumma TTC since June 2013 Mummy to 1 and a precious daughter 18.08.04 14.06.10 praying for my

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo