Community post

Discussion

TTC with PCOS

Hey Ladies

I was diagnosed with PCOS earlier this year after having symptoms for a couple of years.
My last period was November 29th 2013.... still waiting for another

I have a 4 year old and we are currently ttc our 3rd (1st baby is an )

I am currently overweight but I am following Weight Watchers and ive lost a stone so far....

My question is.... Do you have an success stories that I could perhaps motivate myself with? Any advice on clomid or metformin? All help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

PCOS mumma TTC since June 2013 Mummy to 1 and a precious daughter 18.08.04 14.06.10 praying for my

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well... a good friend (she's also my daycare provider) has pcos and she figured she ovulated maybe every 7 months. Dr's told her she'd probably never get pregnant. She had had 2 miscarriages both before 10 weeks. What she NOTICED and I say noticed because it was never confirmed by a Dr was that the 2nd time she got pregnant she was taking progestin only birth control pills. When she found out she was prego she stopped taking them and lost the baby a very short time later. Later when she found out she was pregnant again at which time she was also taking progestin bc, she didn't stop taking it until around 12 weeks and delivered a healthy baby boy 6 days before her due date. I believe that many women actually conceive on progestin bc because it makes you sticky for embryos. Just an observation. Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo