Community post

Discussion

OMG I can't believe it...

Well Ladies....

After 375 days... my period finally arrived!!

As I have pcos lord knows when another will show but for now I am just so happy!!

So..... Should I actually ovulate this month I want to ttc as hard as possible lol
What are the signs?
What should I do or take??

Thank you

PCOS mumma TTC since June 2013 Mummy to 1 and a precious daughter 18.08.04 14.06.10 praying for my

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello well if you haven't had periods for a year I'm pleased you finally have one , now you can still have a period and not ovulate so I would start charting your temperature , checking your cervical position/mucus maybe use pre seed but certainly and prob most importantly useOPKs go on to Amazon you get cheap pack of 50 for £7 one step and they work fine, since you don't know how long this cycle is I would do them everyday , u can go to Asda and get 2 pack for £1 until an Amazon order arrives x try not to use them in the morning you get a more accurate result early evening xxx good luck xx
I take folic acid and loads of vitamins aswell just extras

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo