Posts by kayleylou89

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Conceiving with PCOS

Hi all, for the ladies with pcos - are you using/doing/trying anything different to help with fertility and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Acceptance is hard!

:wave: everyone I'm a PCOS mummy of 2 (1 :baby_angel: , 1 earth child) and me and my oh have been ttc for ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Low fertility buddies?

Hi ladies, Me and my partner have been ttc for a year now and nothing is happening :( Im currently on CD2 ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

157 days and counting

Well its been 157 days since my last period!! :( Absolutely hate pcos with a passion!! Can anyone recommend an ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

What are your pcos symptoms?

Just wondering if some of the things I have are connected to my recent diagnosis of pcos or whether its just c ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How long did it take you to conceive after using clomid and/or metformin?

How long did it take you to conceive after using clomid and/or metformin?

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Facebook?

Hi ladies Ive made a facebook page to document my ttc and pcos life Please feel free to follow the page ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

PCOS success stories

Hi ladies :wave: Ive just been diagnosed with pcos :mad: and I am terrified that I will never conceive ag ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

PVOS success stories

Ive been diagnosed with pcos :( Absolutely gutted!! Does anyone have any info, advice or success stories t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD95

Still no AF but finally had a chat with the doctor. All pains and lack of period point to pcos so had bloods ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago