Posts by mrssuz2014

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

IUI with sperm washing on NHS?

I know that you cant get help on the NHS for "ivf" if you have living children, but my hubby is near ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Fibroids info needed please :-(

Ive recently had a internal scan, and been told i have fibroids on my uterine wall?? Ive not been given any m ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD7.. More devistating news :-(

So we got hubbies SA report through, and he has 95% Anti-sperm antibodies. This means that there is less that ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD5... 1st Gynaecology appointment today :-(

Well my appointment didn't quite go as expected... The gynaecologist basically said that a laparoscopy and dye ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD3... Better day so far...

After 2 days of heavy bleeding and passing painful clots... Finally a bit of a repreive from the witch today! ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

CD1... Feeling defeated! Anyone with me?

Actually feel done in... Especially after chemical last cycle... Emotions all over, and feeling like crap.... ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD1... Feeling defeated.

The title says it all really... I tired, physically, and emotionally.... :-( x UPDATE- ended up in sever ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

SO DONE WITH SOUL DESTROYING EVAPS!

Ive had 3 evaps/ink splurges this week from internet cheap tests that have totally done me in. Each one from F ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

14DPO/CD25 and another soul destroying evap/ink splurge :-(

Ive had 3 evaps/ink splurges this week from internet cheap tests that have totally done me in. Each one from F ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

13 DPO BFN any hope?

CD25/13 DPO And another BFN. Did anyone get a BFN at this stage then go on to get a BFP?

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago