Posts by mrssuz2014

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Beta results... Not really sure about these...

My first result came back today at 37 on 11DPO... I guess this number means nothing without the second number ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Think we are having another loss...

For those following... I took another test this morning with FMU and was faint (took longer than time frame to ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Its confirmed.... No hope.

Hubbies second semen analysis came back yesterday... 90% antisperm antibodies and severley reduced motility. ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

6/7 DPO and feeling pants!

I think i ovulated on either 14th/15th of this month... My cycles vary from 26/28 days so i should be due AF o ...

19 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

1st early miscarriage. Devastated. Advice needed please x

Today is officially CD1 as i spent 6.5 hours in hospital being messed around with until they finally came back ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

12 DPO and definitely out of the game.., i give up..

Really cant see the point in this anymore, knowing that hubby has 95% antisperm antibodies makes this all c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9 DPO and feeling low and broken...

BFN this morning which should not have been a surprise under the circumstances... Still no hope of funding IVF ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD12 CBFM Peak and + OPK... Whats the point anymore...

With hubbys SA telling us that there is less than 3% chance of conception.... Am just feeling broken :-(

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

95% antisperm antibodies. Devastated. Any hope?

So we got hubbies SA report through, and he has 95% Anti-sperm antibodies. This means that there is less that ...

7 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD15/2DPO... So down...

Its been a real effort ttc this cycle now we know about DH issues... Clinging onto the fact that we had a chem ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago