Posts by mrssuz2014

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Think it's over this cycle :-(

13 DPO another BFN... Defo not our month. It was wishful thinking anyway after our chemical last cycle :-( xxx

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

12 DPO and an evap to throw in the mix :-(

Morning ladies... 12 DPO and another BFN...guessing thats me out... What didnt help was that the internet chea ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

11 DPO and a BFN on FRER, so done with this :-(

11DPO and another crappy evap.... Followed up with a BFN on FRER... Just wish AF would come now if she is... H ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

11DPO and another BFN

11DPO and another crappy evap.... Followed up with a BFN on FRER... Just wish AF would come now if she is... H ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

8DPO... so confused...

Well i am now showing all the typical signs of AF... Swollen bb's, skin breakout, moody, genral feeling pants. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

7DPO feeling pants again!

Well, im back there again. 7 DPO again, and yes, feeling like crap again... Had bad cramping yesterday, sore b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Conception right after chemical before AF?

Has anyone conceived in the weeks directly following a chemical, before next af was due? Poll: Yes and ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

5DPO and feeling out already

You know that feeling....did we bd enough? Did we bd on the right days? Did we miss the egg? Theres no way we ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CBFM Peak, OPK positive... Awful Ov pain :-(

2 days of highs/positives now, but in so much pain. The time when you need to be having sex the most, yet ovul ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Feeling much better today

Well... All of my pregnancy symptoms and bleeding have subsided... Not too sure how to feel right now. Remaini ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago