Community post

Discussion

11 DPO and a BFN on FRER, so done with this :-(

11DPO and another crappy evap.... Followed up with a BFN on FRER... Just wish AF would come now if she is... Hate feeling so crap :-(
Felt a bit sick last night, and got heartburn after my usual cup of tea this morning.... Got sore bb's and had cramps on and off since ovulation.
Was convinced I would get a BFP this morning... So tired of ttc.... So disheartened :-(

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm right there with you mrssuz2014. Started my hpt with wonfo strips yesterday on 10dpo BFN and today same thing on 11dpo... so disappointing. I'm almost positive I'm pmsing getting aggravated with the hubby last night, and have had soar bb's this morning too. Just want to cry. Why is it so easy for other people? ugh.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that hun... I has a chemical last cycle which was awful... And now i have all the same symptoms as then but with a bfn :-(
Good luck to you hun xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo