Community post

Discussion

1st early miscarriage. Devastated. Advice needed please x

Today is officially CD1 as i spent 6.5 hours in hospital being messed around with until they finally came back with my blood results. Beta was just 13. I had had no bleed and had been testing positive since the 28th of Jan. I would have been 4weeks 3 days today, and had a scan booked for tomorrow. Im in so much pain, tmi : passing clots with heavy flow... I don't know what happens now? Or when we can try again? My poor hubby is beside himself as this was his first... Can anyone offer and advice please?
Much love

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I had the same thing happen to me in July of 2012. I was testing + and even had blood drawn from Dr. and was pregnant. Then we went in to do the ultrasound that tells for sure how far along you were and there was nothing on the screen. He told me the baby didnt form and that i would just naturally "pass" the baby when my body was ready. I was devastated.
Sure enough, that weekend AT WORK i dropped to my knees with sharp pains and went to bathroom (knowing what is probably was) and was bleeding VERY BAD.
I know its hard, we were torn apart over this, especially since theres nothing you can do to stop it.... but look at it this way...
Theres a reason for everything. Your body knows whats right for you and my doc said when you have early MC that it usually means something would have went very wrong and your body knew that so it terminated the problem before hand.
Im sorry for your loss, try to keep your head up... God knows the plan, you dont have to :)

Proud mommy of 1... trying for lil bambino #2 always, Beth

10 years ago

Well, we decided to jump back on the ttc wagon as I am 36 this week. I used my cbfm for the 1st time and opk, got 2 days of peaks and +opks... Now am 1dpo.. Here goes x

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi all. This is so hard isn't it, I'm going through the dreadful part of just not knowing yet, should be exactly 6 weeks today, started spotting Friday, went to er, hcg was 980 but they couldn't confirm anything on the ultrasound, said it may just be too early...so here I am, still spotting, not knowing, trying to keep it together. I'm going back to do another hcg today, so hopefully that will give me my answer. I think what we must all try to find comfort in is that if we do miscarry it's our body's way of knowing there's something wrong with the baby. Best of wishes to you all, I know how hard this is!

10 years ago

Ive since found out that hubby has 95% antisperm antibodies and there is no hope of a natural conception. We cant fund IVF with ICSI so its game over for us x

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo