Posts by Kitten90

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

8dpo feeling down today

Crampy and feels like AF is gonna show early. Was stocking cleaning supplies at work today and the smell wa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

7dpo more of the same symptoms.

Frequent urination, stuffy nose, dry mouth, food aversion,mild nausea, strong cramping most of the day. To ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

6dpo symptoms

Still wicked stuffy nose and dry mouth. Still feeling some pulling in pelvic area. Headache today. Nausea is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

4-5dpo symptoms

Had pulling/pinching pains in pelvic area slightly to my right side for a few hours last night. Still lots of ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Symptom spotting

Hubby and I weren't trying yet but got carried away this cycle and I wasnt really tracking ovulation, but we ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Baby fever strikes again lol

My first turns 2 on November 19th and my second turns 1 on December 7th! Hubby and I are gonna start trying fo ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Any pros at reading BBT charts?

Wanna check out my chart? I'm expecting AF tomorrow but no temp drop, in fact it's rising. We did have sex th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Evap line vs Early positive?

Have you ever had an evap line that turned out to be an early positive?? I took a test the other day that w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I'm Back but NOT TTCing!

I just like this site lol. And I use it to track my periods. =) Just had my second daughter on December 7th. M ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Made it to 5 weeks!! =)

Definitely think this is a sticky bean <3 Barely any symptoms. The ones I do have are all pretty mild. No c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago